Couples that experience fertility problems are common in today’s society. You might not have thought that a lot of people have problems with their fertility but there are quite a few people that face some issue getting pregnant. In fact, about 1 in 6 couples deal with infertility related problems. Lets take a look at some of the most common fertility issues that a lot of couples may face.
Female Fertility Problems
* They are at a age where they are less likely to conceive. This is usually when they reach their late 30’s early 40’s.
* They do not have a regular period international patient services.
* They do not ovulate regularly.
* They have medical conditions that may make it hard to get pregnant. Endometriosis, PCOS, uterine fibroids, and certain STD’s are among some of the medical problems that contribute to infertility.
Male Fertility Problems
* They have blocked sperm ducts.
* They have very low sperm count.
* Sperm is of low quality. Sperm shape and motility contribute to sperm being of low quality.
* They have problems with erection or ejaculation.
* They have medical conditions that also makes it harder to conceive. Vericocele, certain STD infections, and testosterone deficiencies are a few medical issues that men may have that may present fertility problems.
Both male and female can face fertility problems. If you are having difficulty getting pregnant, you may want to have your partner join in on implementing some of the things that can improve fertility so that the chances can be even greater. Here are a few tips for improving fertility to help you get pregnant.
#1. Start tracking ovulation and having intercourse around ovulation. Now if you have irregular periods or do not ovulate regularly, you have a few options that can help you regulate your cycles. You could take medications such as clomid or fertility supplements that may be able to help you get your cycles normal. You could also try acupuncture.
#2. Make it a habit to start eating right, managing your weight, getting the proper nutrients and vitamins your body needs, and avoiding the things that can decrease your fertility such as caffeine and alcohol consumption, smoking, and too many processed foods to name a few.
#3. Try natural fertility treatments. There are quite a few options that promote fertility available that are all natural and can help you get pregnant. One such option is acupuncture. Acupuncture is said to have a lot of great benefits for fertility such as improving ovarian function, reducing stress, increasing blood flow to the important reproductive organs among many others. There are several natural fertility treatments that you can try if you are facing fertility problems.